How to stop playing Counter Strike?

How can I stop playing Counter Strike? I question comes into my mind every day since last fcuking 7 years, after lots of frustrating nights I finally stopped myself from touching my gaming kit.




So here are my top 5 tips on how to stop playing Counter Strike:

1. Get VAC ban: seriously? Yes. I actually did this after getting frustrated I actually downloaded a hack and got VAC ban on my Steam I.d. with 5500+ hours of counter strike. Check:https://steamcommunity.com/id/nksonfire
When you get ban on your original id where u got screenshots of ur high scores and friends and people know u by ur id, when u loose this half of your addiction goes off and u start to loose interest.

Now here is the list what I tried already before getting the VAC ban idea.

2. Get Drunk: Seriously? Yes. I actually tried this. Get high and try to play, you won't have that control and u'll really get frustrated by the way u r playing drunk. Just keep a bottle get 3 neat pegs and u'll forget cs.

3. New Crush? I had for 1 month stopped playing used to talk to her but finally CS is more stable and trustworthy. It didn't work for me but may help you.

4. Wake up early: Hardest thing i've done ever to stop my addiction of playing CS, so that my sleep will replace CS and i can go to work/college on time.

5. Get Married: I'm still single but this is one of the thing I'm sure will erase CS from your life. I guess in upcoming years I'll be able to share my experience on this.


Thanks ALLL for reading, please share if you have any better idea than these in comments.


3 comments:

  1. Players spend hours working on their skills and rankings and if you’re doing the same but haven’t been able to hit the high road yet, don’t worry! With csgo smurf store you could too, achieve the desired level of ranking for your csgo accounts.csgo accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the article and why to stop playing Counter Strike. enjoy playing and buy best smurf accounts at reasonable cost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna be a pubg and csgo pro do not want to start start-over your csgo try csgo smurf ranked accounts for best result and by the way nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.